Last Minute Before Recharging

Written on Thursday, July 5th 2012

I'm here again, at Langbo Coffee near my dorm. Today doesn't feel so much like the last day of me being in Fuzhou for the first academic year. It's been almost a year, but it feels like it's only a few days. Everything has changed, though: people who works in restaurants; stores and shops have changed into more fancy restaurants or drugstore; more buildings under construction; renovated church; and also people's behaviour, characters, etc.

I don't really know if I have changed in the past year. I mean, yes, I've gained more than three killos and have my hair curled, but what about my personality? My character? My habit? My skill? My point of view? My aims and goals?

I don't know why, but I have commited to myself to finish reading the book given by my friends before I came to Fuzhou: Si Cacing dan Kotoran Kesayangannya. I haven't had enough time to finish the reading, but it kept me alive during my wildest moments here. At first I thought it's just a typical psychology book, but it turned out worth reading, even if the translation is not quite easy reading. 

Last, I love Fuzhou. be back soon after recharging in Indonesia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soal dan Essay IELTS Writing Task 2

IELTS Writing Task 2

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - Classy Korean Drama

Study in Fuzhou - Fujian Normal University

IELTS Writing Task 1

Penipuan Derawan Trip oleh @derawan_island

Travel in China : Shanghai 上海 - Hangzhou 杭州

Travel in China : Xi'an 西安 - Huaqing Pool & Terracotta Warriors

Coincidence...?

Eng ing eng.....